Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2016




Well hello and a Happy New Year !

So after a slack year in 2015 where I really was not inspired to make very much, I have been back into my crafty attic. Hurrah !
So I've spent the last few weeks working hard sorting things out, chucking old bits and bobs out and just generally have a good old clear out ! The amount of rubbish bags that came out of there was quite scary, especially as at one point it didn't look any different. But I am proud to say that it's all organised, the lists are made for lots of different ideas, different ranges of items, different crafts to be explored.....what this space ! But the main thing is ....
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK IN TO IT !
And it's a long time since I could honestly say I've felt like this. Hopefully I'll get back to attending some craft fairs and test the water, so anyone on committes, PTA's etc let me know and I'll see what I can do.

So here's to a new year.. hopefully a busy , creative one x

Bye for now,
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment