Search This Blog

Sunday 23 August 2015

Hey there !

           So the schools have gone back and peace is restored to the house ! And breathe .... Actually, I miss my wee buddies when they are not here. Most of the time I never saw them til lunchtime when there would be a whirlwind of activity , hustle and bustle in the kitchen and then the slam of the front door as they scooted off to meet their pals .
          Anyway, enough of that. So on the crafty front I've been soooo busy trawling through Pintrest for some inspiration. What a fab place that is but boy do you lose hours and hours of your  life that you'll never get back ! Still..... no harm done eh !
           My BIGSHOT has been busy going through it's paces and there is an ice little pile of felties waiting to be stitched together , however that is a job I love as I can chat or watch TV as I hand sew to my heart's content ! I have Scotties, Gingerbread men (of course!) and owls.
I also spent a very pleasant morning making some Christmas cards and playing around with my electronic cutting machine , my CRICUT. See, its a crazy thing when you start getting into craft as you need EVERYTHING at once an my CRICUT is my go to piece of equipment. I love it, love the images, love just watching it do it's job , but I have bought pattern cartridges  in the past that I JUST had to have and then never looked at them again ! So last week I gave myself the luxury of just cutting things out and seeing  what I could do with them. I still cant load photos on this blog from my phone but I'll load them on my laptop later and add them here.....In the meantime you could always pop on to my Facebook page and check some of them out there first, Kates Crafty Place on Facebook.

See ya 
Kate x  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment