Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 February 2017

🌺🌺🌺🌺


Hey there,

Time to get making and selling again !!!


A few years ago I used to make crafty stuff and did the rounds of the local school craft fairs. I had  a great time and met lots of great people and sold lots of things. Don't get me wrong, it was hard work but I LOVED it. Well after that things happened and I stopped making so much ....heck this year I only made about a dozen Christmas cards for my own use , I mean how bad is that ? 
Anyhoo, last summer I joined the design team for Tattered Lace and it could not have come at a better time for me. It's made me craft EVERY day ,dream in colour ,pick up my pencil and start doodling again. It has been a real life saver and life is fab again ........

So what is the point of all this ? Well, not only am I opening my"stall" again.......gawd help me ! I'm going to make and sell as much as possible and in 12 months time donate it to charity. I haven't decided which one (s) yet but I do have a few in mind.
So look out for my news and support me if you can !!! I'll be annoying you on Facebook and Twitter, there will be no escape !!! 
If you are on a PTA or if your work is organizing anything and you would like me to sell at your fair please feel free to get in touch and if I can, I would love to attend. 
As you know, I post lots of own crafty makes and  Tattered Lace samples (but I will be making more than one of each design from now on as I have have had a lot of inquiries about the samples) and these will now be for sale. 🌷🌷🌷🌷.

Oh and by the way, work chums I'll be taking in goodies to work for you lot too.........

I'll be back soon to let you know WHO the dosh will be going to and I hope you will all help me on this challenge ...
                                                             πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»


No comments:

Post a Comment