Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Hello there,
Where have you been ?  Ok so I have lots of crafty pics to share with you - am trying to think what the last little treats were that I shared with you were.
Anyway here are the latest makes from the new range of dies from Tattered Lace. It's from a  new set of dies which are called Huggables. The idea of the dies are to adorn a gatefold card and meet in the middle. Well you know me I like to be a bit different so here are some of my makes.

So what you see here is one of the dies- I cut it in white card then again in yellow, pink ,green and blue, snipped away the relevant bits and glued them onto the white image underneath. I then layered this on top of a pink card base. The flowers are made by using one of strip dies. I cut it out from pink and then carefully snipped around them and glued them in the corner . Its nice and fresh looking I think......just ready for spring !!
Here are some more....
Enjoy.

This one made from craft card is actually an easel card and I used the strip die on the inside to act as a stopper.






This one shows the huggable  die on the left hand side and the coordinating strip die on the right. However the extra butterflies are also snipped from the huggable die - how very handy eh !




Now this is one of my favourites ! I cut the dies out from black card stock and then again from various other colours and then spent a wee while very carefully, trying not to sneeze and blow them away, piecing in the gaps. Striking huh ?


So I have a few others to show you and well ok, I may just do some cards using the dies in the way they are meant to be used !!!!
But hey I also have some arty alternatives too ....
Time to crack on !
Bye for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment