Search This Blog

Thursday 4 August 2016

Alrighty, the 4th of August already  ! How did that happen ?

I'm having problems with loading on pics to my blog from my phone and I have to say between that , crafty projects, work and Uni work , I've been a bit slack on the old blogging front. 
I just don't know where the time goes....well actually I do if I'm truthful, a lot of it goes on Pintrest ! Anyone else like that ? I nip on to look for inspiration for something and three hours later ...... Well I'm sure you know that feeling too . Anyway on to other things.

Ermm - just realised that I gave you sneaky peeks earlier this summer of some Tatty Twinkles stamps and due to .... ahem ...technical problems they were never posted so without further ado ...



Now I love this image , no I really LOVE it .
The very talented Nikki Hall is the designer of Tatty Twinkle  . This particular set of stamps made me think of summer ... festivals.....love'n'stuff ....

I always forget about these rocker cards but when I do make them , I love them as they are a wee bit different. One of the stamps in the set is a single petal , which i made into a flower and you know what ? I think this just might make a bee-oootiful poinsettia embellishment on my Christmas cards.
Fancy a close up ?
 Gorgeous isn't it ?

See you soon 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment