Search This Blog

Friday 22 April 2016

Hello there,

I've been a bit busy !

Seriously !! I've got a lot on work wise at the moment and between that and two or even more teenagers in the house, I rarely seem to get up the stairs to my little crafty haven these days. I know ! I know it's all about priorities, my kids are old enough to fend for themselves , but I seem to be busier  now than when they were younger. It's crazy....
Anyway, enough of that...a good piece of advice from a friend who has gone through that before me, said to just close their bedroom doors and let them live in their own messy place...easier said than done !


So , what have I been up too ?
Well let me see what crafty makes I can share with you ...

"Thank You"

I like this card, it's quite simple and made with some stamps from one of my very first serious crafty buys from QVC. about a million years ago!
Basically, I stamped the image onto some craft card and coloured with Promarker pens. I was quite interested to see hoe the colour of the craft card would alter the brightness of the pens....and it muted them beautifully !! A few embellishments along the way and there you have it !



See you soon,
Kate.



ps , I may have some exciting news to share with you soon !!!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. Lovely folksy card. I think the combination of Kraft card and gingham works really well. My first purchase from QVC was a huge pack of various sizes of coloured cards and envelopes. I still have some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here ! Was sorting through stamps and found loads of old stamps from QVC - definitely the start of my stampt addiction !!!

      Delete